[undertow-dev] Access JBoss MSC service from ServletExtension

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Fri Jan 23 21:22:15 EST 2015

org.jboss.as.server.CurrentServiceContainer#getServiceContainer() lets you get a reference to the container, which you can then use to look up the services by name.

You should make sure that the web deployment has a dependency on these services, just to make sure they are there when you look them up.

Stuart