[undertow-dev] Lingering session resources in keepalive

Eric Peters epeters at epicor.com
Fri Jun 19 10:39:17 EDT 2015

Thanks for pulling the fix in for us.

We're trying to keep churn in our framework to a minimum, which is why we've kept to the same branch that Wildfly 8.2 came with.

We had needed to move to Wildfly 8.2/Undertow, but as a result we've taken a hit from the churn in the libraries.  I'll look into the 1.2 branch, but I wouldn't count on us making the move right away.
//EricP