[undertow-dev] No logging?

Bill O'Neil bill at dartalley.com
Sun Jun 21 18:46:34 EDT 2015

I'm not sure about the java docs.  I have used
http://undertow.io/undertow-docs/undertow-docs-1.2.0/index.html quite a bit
but it doesn't really outline all the existing handlers anywhere that I
have seen.  Personally I just opened up the io.undertow.server.handlers
package and read through all of the classes.  There are a bunch of very
useful handlers that I only stumbled on from reading through the code.