[undertow-dev] Undertow High Performance

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Mon Mar 2 22:38:41 EST 2015

By default Undertow should provide good out of the box defaults for these parameters, for most applications you should not need to adjust them.

Can you give more details about what you are trying to achieve? In particular:
- How many requests/sec do you need to get?
- How many are you getting now?
- What does your handler do?
- Are you using blocking IO or Servlet?

Stuart