[undertow-dev] Lost requests when responding from Akka actor system

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Sat Mar 7 00:00:31 EST 2015

It is possible there may be a thread safety issue. When you do the initial dispatch try using the version of dispatch that takes a Runnable and dispatch to Akka in the Runnable.

This makes sure that there is only one thread active on the exchange at any time (as Undertow needs to examine some state on the exchange when the call stack initially returns).

Stuart