[undertow-dev] ResourceHandler give 0 byte Content-Length for HEAD

Bernd Eckenfels ecki at zusammenkunft.net
Fri Mar 13 16:20:38 EDT 2015

Hello Jason,

yes you could send a wrong value and it would be
better to not answer one than a wrong one, but even better woild it
be to follow the RFC recommendation, that states that the headers of a
HEAD should be identical to those of a GET. In fact the content-length
is one of the most interesting informations one would want to query
with a HEAD request.

Gruss
Bernd