[undertow-dev] PR

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue May 12 11:50:40 EDT 2015

Undertow,

Yesterday I opened a pull request intended to get the
javadocs:javadocs Maven target building. When I came back to my email
this morning I saw that your CI process had failed on two different
builds, build 1134 and 1136. When I ran the builds locally I could see
no failures, but perhaps these tests are run in a slightly different
environment or perhaps they are integration tests, I'm not sure.

The biggest point of confusion for me stems from the fact that I can't
see the test run, as the URL in the email
(http://brontes.lab.eng.brq.redhat.com/viewLog.html?buildId=52974&buildTypeId=UNDERTOW_MasterWindows)
does not exist and the email tells me that there is no information
available except the name of which test failed.

Build 1134 failed with 5 tests, while build 1136 failed with only one
test. How do I rectify these bad build results if I can't see them, or
are a few failures expected on those builds at present?

--Greg