[undertow-dev] UnderTow-Core component 1.1.19 release

Wind Ko Wind.Ko at jos.com.hk
Mon Nov 2 02:08:29 EST 2015

Hi UnderTow/JBoss devlopement Team,

               Our Customer are using JBoss 8.2.0, and found the URL querystring is missing after redirect to 404.
We  found that an issue seriously affecting our application, we require the below fix urgently.

Error dispatch does not preserve request parameters
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/UNDERTOW-505

May we know when would you release the component undertow-core 1.1.19? or JBoss 8.2.3 with this fix inside?

Or Else we would use under-core 1.2.10. integrate to JBoss 8? Please advise.

Thanks & Regards,

Wai
Consultant
Enterprise Application, Infrastructure and Services Division
Jardine OneSolution (HK) Limited
Mobile: (852) 63956870
Email: Wind.Ko at jos.com.hk<mailto:Wind.Ko at jos.com.hk>

DISCLAIMER:-
This email is confidential and intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email or telephone and destroy the original message.  Thank you.