[undertow-dev] HTTP/2 Response Header in Java

jorge lima jorge.ayala2012 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 12:09:17 EST 2015

Hi,

now I think I'm almost there, when I run my project, it appears this
message on console:

*nov 11, 2015 1:48:07 PM
com.squareup.okhttp.internal.Platform$JdkWithJettyBootPlatform
getSelectedProtocol*

*INFO: ALPN callback dropped: SPDY and HTTP/2 are disabled. Is alpn-boot on
the boot class path?*

I've tryed to enable the alpn-boot using the command shown on eclipse jetty
website:

java -Xbootclasspath/p:<path_to_alpn_boot_jar> ...

Then I goes to my cmd, used the command 'cd <path>' to go to my Java
Project and used the following:

 java -Xbootclasspath/p:/libs/alpn-boot-8.1.6.v20151105.jar ...

So it always print a help list, doesn't execute nothing for real, then I've
tried this:

  java -Xbootclasspath/p:/libs/alpn-boot-8.1.6.v20151105.jar Test.class

Where this class have a main method and prints: 'Error: Could not find or
load main class Test.class'

I've tested some things that took me hours to have nothing. Why they put
this '...' on their command if they even explain very well how to do, I'm
lost here, sadly.

Do you have some clear example how I have to do to activate the alpn-boot
on my boot class path? I would thank you so much man...