[undertow-dev] HttpServerExchange.unDispatch()

Chris Back chris.back at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 22:44:32 EDT 2015

I noticed an undocumented (as far as I can tell) public method on the
exchange, unDispatch(). How is this supposed to be used? Is it to move a
process back into the IO thread pool?

I ask because I have written a ChannelListener that reads in the entire
http entity before passing the request through to the next HttpHandler. I
have noticed sometimes without my dispatching the request the exchange gets
dispatched on it own. I assume this is some side effect calling
channel.resumeReads().

Is it safe to use exchange.unDispatch() like dispatch() (only in reverse)?

-Chris