[undertow-dev] Frontent Load Balancer with Mod-Cluster using a virtual IP address

ralf_boogie_blues at bluewin.ch ralf_boogie_blues at bluewin.ch
Sun Sep 20 05:37:33 EDT 2015

Thanks a lot Stuart, you pointed me to the right direction. We are using Wildfly. I added a new interface and added a second socketBinding as you have described. That works nicely.

Really cool, the interface can be configured to listen on a nic name too. This is exactly what I am looking for.

What I didn't manage is only to open the management console. What is the path for accessing the management console? I saw in some tests "/mod_cluster_manager" but I was not able to access the console with this path.

I think, it would make sense to update the official wildfly undertow load balancer documentation: https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/WFLY9/Using+Wildfly+as+a+Load+Balancer

Thanks again
Ralf