[undertow-dev] UndertowClient Multipart

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Tue Aug 16 18:55:06 EDT 2016

At the moment the client does not have support for building a
multipart request. Because the primary use case for the client is the
reverse proxy the API only deals with complete request bodies (as the
client basically just forwards existing requests).

We could add some kind of builder API for building multipart/form
encoded request bodies, although it is not planned at the moment.

Stuart