[undertow-dev] Session Cookie Domain?

Hicks, Matt matt at matthicks.com
Tue Aug 30 16:11:25 EDT 2016

Thanks Stuart, that did the trick.

I'm extending FileResourceManager to convert from the web path to an
internal storage path and also trying to validation against the session to
verify the logged-in state.  However, I'm running into a roadblock because
`getResource` doesn't have access to the exchange to be able to get the
cookie value.  I tried using ThreadLocal, but it's dispatched to another
thread so that won't work either.  How am I supposed to access a cookie or
session from within a ResourceManager.getResource?