[undertow-dev] Websocket Data

Devl Devel devl.development at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 09:17:40 EST 2016

Thanks for the advice Stuart. Having tried a few approaches I didn't get
very far with starting a new Thread. Please could you help sketch out some
pseudo code to get and use the XnioIoThread particularly in relation to the
ChatServer example?

Using the WorkerThread requires

 WorkerThread(final NioXnioWorker worker, final Selector selector, final
String name, final ThreadGroup group, final long stackSize, final int
number) {
        super(worker, number, group, name, stackSize);
        this.selector = selector;
    }

Do I need to create new NioXnioWorker workers, selectors etc?

If you have any examples in git you can point me to that would be
appreciated. Thanks for your help.