[undertow-dev] SSL Documentation

Hicks, Matt matt at matthicks.com
Fri Dec 9 18:30:58 EST 2016

Stuart, I don't think I have the JCE Unlimited Strength policy files
installed.  I'll look into seeing if that's the problem.  I am currently
using 1.4.6.Final.  I commented out enabling of HTTP2 but I'm still getting
the same problem.  It will probably be tomorrow before I can get the JCE
Unlimited Strength installed, but either way I should be seeing an error
but I am not.

Can you check that code snippet I posted?  It's a simplified version of the
example you sent me previously that just outputs "Hello, World!".  If
you're able to run it and it works then perhaps there's something wrong in
my machine configuration, but I'd like some confirmation.