[undertow-dev] Proxying SSL

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Wed Dec 14 18:54:53 EST 2016

Yes, although it you may want to increase connectionsPerThread from
its default of 10 depending on how much load you have.

In general Undertow will create 1 IO Thread per processor, so you will
end up with 10 * CPU's connections per backend. This may be fine, or
you may want to increase it if you have a lot of load.

You can also adjust maxQueueSize to control how many requests will be
queued up if all the backend connections are busy.

Stuart