[undertow-dev] IO and Worker Thread based on custom preferences

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Thu Dec 22 16:36:16 EST 2016

You would need to write a custom handler to set the thread pool if you want
to do this in Wildfly, however if you just want to limit the number of
active requests in a given path you may want to just use the request
limiting handler instead.

In WEB-INF/undertow-handlers.conf try adding something like the following:

path-prefix(/mypath) -> request-limit(10)

This will limit the number of requests that can be active in /mypath/* to
10.

If you actually need to use a thread pool and the request limit is not
sufficient let me know and I can point you in the right direction.

Stuart