[undertow-dev] Undertow changelog and latest features

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Mon Feb 8 04:27:19 EST 2016

1.3.x is the current stable branch, it will be in Wildfly 10 / EAP7.
1.4.x and 2.0.x are development branches, in general they should maintain feature parity, however 2.0 will target Servlet 3.1 and require JDK8.

The changelog is tracked by JIRA: https://issues.jboss.org/projects/UNDERTOW

To some extent JIRA also serves as the road map, if a feature is planned it should have an issue in JIRA.

I recently created an Undertow twitter account to broadcast new releases (https://twitter.com/undertow_io).

At the moment the website is not updated as often as it should be, its my fault, at some point in the next few months I will be looking at changing how it is generated.

Stuart