[undertow-dev] Help embedding undertow and TLS

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Thu Jan 14 02:49:58 EST 2016

You control this via XNIO Options (e.g. org.xnio.Options#SSL_CLIENT_AUTH_MODE).

You can specify them using io.undertow.Undertow.Builder#setSocketOption

In your case you need:
SSL_CLIENT_AUTH_MODE: controls client auth
SSL_ENABLED_PROTOCOLS: control allows SSL/TLS versions
SSL_ENABLED_CIPHER_SUITES: control ciphers

Stuart