[undertow-dev] Memory leak in undertow 1.3.11.Final

Marc Boorshtein marc.boorshtein at tremolosecurity.com
Fri Jan 15 08:56:04 EST 2016

> Can you try with 1.3.12.Final? I think this should already be fixed.

I have and it does look to have fixed the issue.  I'm not seeing the
exceptions anymore and memory seems steady.  I'll continue to monitor.

BTW - GREAT system!  Integration was mostly painless (considering I was
ripping out a really old version of Jetty) and the docs were spot on.  The
performance difference was instant.  Its great how easy it is to create
webapps programaticly, making it that much easier to control the
configuration.