[undertow-dev] sessionId changes between requests?

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Fri Jan 22 17:33:54 EST 2016

Yes, at least with the way we implement it. When a session is generated it has the node id appended to the end of the session (so the session ID will look something like ASDGAWG242AF.node1 ). Both sessions will end up with the same node ID in this case.

We don't maintain an internal map of session ID -> node id, but even if we did it would still work, because that map should be updated when the new cookie is generated.

Stuart