[undertow-dev] Problem using two PathHandlers

electrotype electrotype at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 19:41:20 EDT 2016

Wow, I was 100% sure 1.3.X was for Java 8+ only!! I even added a comment in one of my pom.xml :

/We currently use version 1.2.X because//
//1.3.X requires Java 8./

I must be crazy!! Anyway, that's good news for me.

You can have a look at my actual code here:
https://github.com/spincast/spincast-framework/blob/master/spincast-plugins/spincast-plugins-undertow-parent/spincast-plugins-undertow/src/main/java/org/spincast/plugins/undertow/SpincastUndertowServer.java

The "getFinalHandler()" method returns the first handler of the chain.

But It would probably be easier if I would provide a small example to show my specific issue... I'll
do that, as soon as possible.

Thanks for your help Tomaz!

Julien