[undertow-dev] Problem using two PathHandlers

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Thu Jul 21 21:14:52 EDT 2016

This is by design, as it allows later handlers to only deal with the
relative path (e.g. if you have files mounted under /files they do not
need to somehow know where they have been mounted, the handler just
deals with the relative path.

It sounds like you want the security handler to use a different type
of handler, maybe something like PredicateHandler (if there is only
one path you care about security wise), or you may want to use
io.undertow.util.PathMatcher to implement your own handler.

Stuart