[undertow-dev] Issue with SOAP application deployment with https

Thomas Walas thomas.walas at 1und1.de
Wed Jun 22 10:35:09 EDT 2016

Hi all,

this is my first to post undertow-dev, so I hope I'm at the right location.

My problem is deploying a SOAP application on a ssl secured Wildfly 10.

The webservice subsystem complains about a non-present wsdl port it can run HTTP/1.1 on. It used to get this information from the web subsystem, but with Undertow this functionality seems to have been removed.

The result is a failing SOAP deployment, a work-around would be to set <wsdl-secure-port/> in the webservice subsystem.

Can you provide a fix to reenable the forwarding of the secured http port to the webservice subsystem?

Thanks in advance!

Thomas Walas