[undertow-dev] Proxying WebSockets

Hicks, Matt matt at matthicks.com
Wed May 25 10:50:34 EDT 2016

Okay, thank you.
On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 9:39 AM Stuart Douglas <sdouglas at redhat.com> wrote:
I am traveling and in meetings all week, I will look into it next week.

Stuart

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 3:54 PM, Hicks, Matt < matt at matthicks.com > wrote:
Stuart, is there anything else you need from me to look into this further?
On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 11:29 AM Hicks, Matt < matt at matthicks.com > wrote:
Yes, I do. You can run the example code and it runs against hyperscala.org . If you go to http://hyperscala.org/ example/realtime/chat.html or http://localhost:8080/example/ realtime/chat.html you can test the Chat example that uses WebSockets. If you connect directly it
works fine, if you connect via the Proxy it doesn't.