[undertow-dev] Undertow Read TimeOut Response

Вячеслав А slavastap at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 10:00:45 EDT 2016

In our project we use Undertow in WildFly application server.
Also we set Read Time Out limits for Undertow.
As we can understand, Read Time Out managed by
ReadTimeoutStreamSourceConduit class.
At Read Time Out moment will be called IoUtils.safeClose and resources will
be closed.
But we want to return message with TimeOut code (
StatusCodes.REQUEST_TIME_OUT ).
How can we properly close Exchange and return code to client as response?

I tried to handle in exchange.getConnection().addCloseListener , but i cant
find a way to return code.
Also, i found Test
/undertow-core/src/test/java/io/undertow/server/ReadTimeoutTestCase.java,
but it doesnt work.