[undertow-dev] Request/Response wrappers on HttpServerExchange not cleared ?

Kim Rasmussen kr at asseco.dk
Mon Nov 14 05:50:25 EST 2016

Hi,

I am working on a reverse proxy using undertow, and I have just added
debugging support, where I can add a request/response wrapper to the
exchange and save/trace/debug the result.

I noticed that for persistent connections, those wrappers seem to be kept
on the exchange when subsequent requests arrive - even after endExchange()
has been called on the first request.

Can that be true ? Is there something I need to do to cleanup when the
exchange ends ? or should they have been removed in closeAndFlushResponse()
?

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

*Kim Rasmussen*