[undertow-dev] two questions

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Wed Nov 30 16:23:39 EST 2016

1) Why do you need to set this? In general Undertow won't close the
socket until all messages have been sent anyway.

2) Do you mean limit the number of active requests, or limit the
number of bytes per second that can be sent?

io.undertow.server.handlers.RequestLimitingHandler can limit the
number of active requests, while
io.undertow.server.handlers.ResponseRateLimitingHandler can be used to
limit the rate data is sent on a connection.

Stuart