[undertow-dev] Undertow server doesn't support PATCH

Steve Hu stevehu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 08:20:49 EDT 2016

Hi Tomaz,

Thanks for the quick response. The reason I said undertow doesn't support
PATCH is based on this file.
https://github.com/undertow-io/undertow/blob/master/core/src/main/java/io/undertow/util/Methods.java

As you can see there is no patch method available and I even searched the
entire source tree with patch keyword.

Steve