[undertow-dev] Custom authentication mechanism

raphael billard raphael.billard at actility.com
Mon Oct 10 03:33:38 EDT 2016

Thank you for correcting the link. Unfortunately I have already read this
part and it does not help to create my custom authentication mechanism.
When I do what I think is right I have an exception "Caused by: java.util.
ServiceConfigurationError: io.undertow.servlet.ServletExtension: Provider
mypackage.MyServletExtension not a subtype"
I created a thread on stackoverflow describing my problem, can you take a
look and tell me what is wrong ?
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39912599/custom-web-app-authentication-with-wildfly
Thank you in advance.