[undertow-dev] let's encrypt

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Tue Sep 13 19:07:32 EDT 2016

It should be, although it would be a little bit of work. You need to
wrap the SSLContext (or rather implement OpenSSLContextSPI) to
delegate to a 'real' underlying context. When the certificate changes
you just build a new context and then change the one you are
delegating too, which means all new connections will use the new
context.

Stuart