[undertow-dev] Using UndertowClient from one server to call another server

Steve Hu stevehu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 19:53:30 EDT 2017

I've been using https all the time. Let me add a debug statement to check
the response protocol to ensure that http2 is used all the time. Thanks for
pointing to the right direction.

Although HTTP2.0 supports multiplex, do you think it would be problem if
too many concurrent requests go through the same connection? Should I
create a connection poll to split the load to multiple connections like
HTTP 1.1?