[undertow-dev] OpenSSL

Kim Rasmussen kr at asseco.dk
Sun Feb 12 15:15:46 EST 2017

Hi,

I am trying to play around with the beta of the OpenSSL native engine at:
https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly-openssl together with undertow 1.4.10 -
running on windows with openssl 1.0.2k libraries.

But, I am not having a whole lot of luck.... meaning in general it seems to
work fine, but there is no SSLSession available, and thus no client
certificates, info about ciphers etc. - also since the session is not
present, Undertow sets the request scheme to "http" and not "https".

I have looked at it a bit, and I can see that the OpenSSLEngine seems to
always return null when calling getSession(), so it does look like the
engine is at fault.
The SSL engine has a ConcurrentHashMap of sessions, which is initialized
when OpenSSLSessionContext.sessionCreatedCallback() is called - but it
looks like it never is.

Do anyone else have it working with SSL sessions being available ? or know
of something obvious that I am doing wrong ?

Thanks.
/Kim

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards