[undertow-dev] Tracing HTTP Response content

Rohan Emmanuel rohan.emmanuel07 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 00:25:23 EST 2017

hi Stuart,
I have a ResponseCommitListener added to my handler, I want this to write
to the cache, so that my reponseWrapper will take of the error handling if
the ResponsecommitListener faces any error while storing the response to
cache.

I understand HttpResponseConduit constructs the headers and then pushes the
response.
But the confusion is, how will i get a access to response Headers and body
in the my ResponseCommitListener?

My approach is valid? if not ,any suggestion?

On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 8:03 AM, Stuart Douglas <sdouglas at redhat.com> wrote:

> Whatever code is writing to the cache needs to just hold onto the
> exchange and send an error response as required.
>
> Stuart
>
> On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 5:31 PM, Rohan Emmanuel
> <rohan.emmanuel07 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > i had a similar query, i want to store the entire response for my book
> > keeping , before it is flush out on to socket connection.
> > if while storing the response(using a cache to store) any IO error
> occurs ,
> > i want to send out 500 error instead.
> >
> > Any thoughts on how can this be achieved?
> >

> > --
> > Regards,
> > Rohan Emmanuel

Regards,