[undertow-dev] Using undertow client with proxy servers

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Tue Jul 18 00:05:46 EDT 2017

io.undertow.websockets.client.WebSocketClient contains an example of
how to use the CONNECT method, although we don't currently have any
way of then using the client over the created connection.

I think that ideally this would be implemented by enhancing the
existing client implementations, you should not really need a new
ClientProvider as the only real difference is in the connection
establishment.

Stuart