[undertow-dev] UT005085 connection was not closed cleanly, forcibly closing connection

Christoph Sturm me at christophsturm.com
Mon Jun 12 12:37:17 EDT 2017

hello undertow developers!

We see this exception

UT005085: Connection io.undertow.server.protocol.http.HttpServerConnection at 7ba04d76 for exchange HttpServerExchange{ POST /pixel ….. response {Connection=[close], Content-Length=[0], Date=[Mon, 12 Jun 2017 16:31:06 GMT]}} was not closed cleanly, forcibly closing connection

in our log files, and looking at the undertow source that should never happen. is this something related to our code or is it just some strange behaviour from the client?
if it’s something that we cannot fix, maybe it can be logged by the io logger instead to so we can turn it off easily?

or is there a jboss-logging way to disable logging for a single error code?

thanks
 chris