[undertow-dev] Undertow Http Server - Handling 2 Millions Requests Per Second Per Instance

Antoine Girard antoine.girard at ymail.com
Thu Jun 22 16:17:49 EDT 2017

You can use the Receiver API, specifically for that purpose.
On the exchange, call: getRequestReceiver();

You will get a receiver object:
https://github.com/undertow-io/undertow/blob/master/core/src/main/java/io/undertow/io/Receiver.java

On the receiver you can call: receiveFullString, you have to pass it a
callback that will be called when the whole body has been read.

Please share your results when you test this further!

Cheers,
Antoine