[undertow-dev] Reverse proxy

Antoine Girard antoine.girard at ymail.com
Wed Mar 29 15:19:59 EDT 2017

Hi Geetha,

I guess you are the author of this stackoverflow post:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/43029785/how-to-make-undertow-work-as-a-reverse-proxy-to-a-bunch-of-internal-applications

I already posted a comment with a suggestion, isn't it enough?
Also, please add some code so that we can see what you are doing.

Cheers,
Antoine