[undertow-dev] Reverse proxy Websocket connections

Eldad Rudich eldadru at gmail.com
Sat May 20 16:01:54 EDT 2017

Hi,

I have a custom reverse proxy that based on Undertow, my server uses
undertow's handlers to receive HTTP request, convert them to my custom
protocol and send them to another component in my system that talks to the
actual web server and return the responses.

I would like to also support WebSocket requests, is it possible to support
WebSockets handlers with the same prefix path of the HTTP handler? ( or use
the same handler for both regular HTTP request and WebSockets connection)

Best,
Eldad