[undertow-dev] CAC certifications with Undertow

Brad Wood bdw429s at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 16:15:23 EST 2017

I'm interested in implementing CAC certs (like what the DoD uses) with
Undertow but I'm not finding a lot of info right off.  Everyone I know
who's using this is doing it via IIS.

I did find this nice guide, but it's for Wildfly:
https://github.com/wildfly/quickstart/tree/10.x/helloworld-war-ssl

Does anything like this exist but just for direct Undertow usage?  Or maybe
someone can help me find the Undertow equivalents for the Wildfly
configuration bits.  I'm just getting started into looking at this so any
links are helpful.

Thanks!

~Brad

*Developer Advocate*