[undertow-dev] Resource handler and Webjars

Ove Ranheim oranheim at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 11:57:01 EDT 2017

How do I handle multiple ClassPathResourceManager(s)?
undertowWebApp.getDeploymentInfo().setResourceManager(new ClassPathResourceManager(ClassLoaders.tccl(), MvcResourceConfig.STATIC_FOLDER));
undertowWebApp.getDeploymentInfo().setResourceManager(new ClassPathResourceManager(ClassLoaders.tccl(), MvcResourceConfig.WEBJARS_RESOURCES));
I have different contexts where I want to resolves static files.

-Ove