[undertow-dev] SSL Proxying

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Thu Sep 14 17:49:40 EDT 2017

What was the earlier version that you were using, just so I can get an
idea what may have changed?

The reason why that error message is not really informative is because
it looks like the server is just closing the connection cleanly (i.e.
the client reads -1), so it is likely that the server is closing the
connection for some reason.

Stuart