[undertow-dev] Dynamically add / remove servlets within a context in Undertow

Martin Petzold martin.petzold at tavla.de
Sun Jan 14 13:41:15 EST 2018

Dear Undertow community,

my environment is OSGi. I would like to run an embedded web server and
add / remove servlets on-the-fly. In Jetty this seem to be possible for
servlets contexts but not servlets within a context. It also seems to be
possible with some extra work with Jetty. I was wondering if Undertow
might be a bit more convenient for this case.

Is this possible with undertow and how could I do it?

Thanks and regards,

Martin