[undertow-dev] Reading request body parsed/buffered by RequestBufferingHandler

Girish Sharma scrapmachines at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 06:52:46 EDT 2018

Hi,

I tried searching around in github/stackexchange but could not find
anything related to RequestBufferingHandler.

I understand that RequestBufferingHandler would read the request body for
me and then call the handler assigned as the next handler. But how does the
next handler read the buffered request body?

Looking around the code of RequestBufferingHandler, I see that it adds an
attachment to the exchange, but the key for that attachment is protected to
the undertow package.

How can I read the value of that attachment? Or is there some other way to
read the buffered request body?

PS: I know the alternate approach of reading request body i.e startBlocking
+ getInputStream and getRequestReceiver().receiveFullString , but I am
interested in using the RequestBufferingHandler in particular.

--
Girish Sharma