[undertow-dev] [1.4.23.Final] Invalid character | in request-target

Brad Wood bdw429s at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 20:07:09 EDT 2018

Cool, thanks.  I actually found that online after posting but for the life
of me couldn't figure out how to reply to my own topic on the mailing list
since you don't get Emailed for your own post and the web site doesn't seem
to have posting capabilities.

On a related note, hjave you considered switching to Google Groups or
something?  The JBoss lists are seriously outdated.  Like in an
embarrassing way :)

Thanks!

~Brad

*Developer Advocate*