[undertow-dev] When to call HttpServerExchange#endExchange explicitly?

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Wed Jun 6 21:50:44 EDT 2018

That is expected. For asynchronous io send() is not guaranteed to have
finished sending by the time it returns, if you want to do more processing
after calling send() you need to provide a callback.

If no callback is supplied then endExchange will be called automatically
when sending is complete.

Stuart