[undertow-dev] Configure Undertow to use ViewResolver similar to Spring MVC and serve static content

Stuart Douglas sdouglas at redhat.com
Mon May 7 17:38:44 EDT 2018

It sounds like you need to configure a resource manager to serve static
content.

You need to call DeploymentInfo.setResourceManager() with a resource
manager than can resolve the static content you want to serve, if it is
just plain files on the file system you should just use PathResourceManager.

I am not sure about the view resolver, it sounds like you might be missing
a servlet or filter than spring expects to be configured.

Stuart