[undertow-dev] Building Undertow

Brad Wood bdw429s at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 21:03:06 EDT 2020

Hmm, perhaps I was too vague in my original post.  I enjoy the extistial
discussion of Maven and things that might be.  But I guess I'm looking for
much more concrete answers as to

   - Why the tests don't pass for me on a plain jane vanilla clone of the
   master branch
   - Why I can't skip them with the build failing
   - If there's some additional hidden information not found in the docs
   that is escaping me

I hear you saying "it's probably best to actually run the tests" and "you
can always skip the test execution", but I posted all the bad things that
happen when I try.  I need help here to know how to get the tests to run
and how to successfully skip tests-- because I followed the docs, and they
don't work.  So... something's gotta' give here.

Thanks!

~Brad

*Developer Advocate*
*Ortus Solutions, Corp *