[webbeans-dev] MetaDataCache

Gavin King gavin at hibernate.org
Sat Dec 6 13:50:12 EST 2008

I think MetaDataCache is probably a different case, but I agree on ManagerImpl.

I think we got our wires slightly crossed earlier - when I said that
Manager could be made a static thing, I was meaning for *integration*
purposes only! i.e. the Manager used for EL resolution and injection
into Servlets would be a static thing.

There are definitely multiple managers per application, now that we
have child managers.

And I agree that the internal usage of the static reference makes shit
more difficult to test.