[webbeans-dev] Embedded EJB 3.1 support in Web Beans testsuite

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Wed Dec 10 04:44:25 EST 2008

I've added Carlo's first alpha release of JBoss Embedded EJB 3.1 to
the web beans test suite. Post any feedback on the EJB3 forum about
the embedded container.

To use it, extend AbstractEjbEmbeddableTest rather than AbstractTest,
as this will boot and shutdown the container around all tests in that
class. Note, we still need to do the discovery impl of EJBs for
Embedded (populate EJBDescriptors) so for now we can't test that much
with it. Once Andy has done the EJB discovery for AS we'll try to port
it to the test suite/embedded.